Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Rpg Person Profile

This is actually a pretty useful thing, so here you go.

I'm currently running (at home): Dungeons & Dragons (Rules Cyclopedia Hack), PERSONA (BRPG Hack), Hunter: The Vigil (Surprisingly unhacked as of yet)

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: 
Legend of the 5 Rings (fourth edition), d20 Modern

I'm currently running (online): D&D (Akenia/Barovania Hack)

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: D&D, Neo-Geek Classical Revival

I would especially like to play/run: BRPG Mecha (Started, but scheduling killed it), Pendragon, OVA (Only playtest version currently), Maid (Third Favorite RPG system ever), WFRPG (1e or 2e), Stab City

...but would also try: A lot of stuff, probably not something with an easily predictable outcome or something where I can't lose or die

I live in: Maryland, USA

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Vornheim, Exalted; The Infernals, Arduin Trilogy

2 or 3 novels I like: The Ill Made Knight, To Kill a Mockingbird, A Wrinkle in Time

2 or 3 movies I like: The Big Lebowski, Time Bandits, Fist of Fury

Best place to find me on-line: Google+

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: Either heavy on extremely interesting ideas or applicable to a wide variety of things.

I really do not want to hear about: I've got no pet peeves at the moment, really. People have been really nice to me.

I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....): Funny, probably.

Game I'm in are like (link to something) -


Free RPG Content I made for _______(name of game(s) here) is available here (link): D&D, on, this blog. Mostly with this tag

If you know anything about _____ it'd help me with a project I'm working on: Layout or making PDFs that look alright, good god help me.

I talk about RPGs on ____ (social media site and/or RPG forum name) under the name Google+, Reynaldo MadriƱan

No comments:

Post a Comment