Friday, September 6, 2013

Stab City!

One of my favorite bloggers and good pal Ian has put together for this Kickstarter for his pride and joy, a zany little game about assassins, the people they kill and the crazy stuff that results from it. You really ought to go check it out! Go on, click the link!

Its really something special, ain't it? You may wonder why I'm talking about it here though, as opposed to simply re-sharing it on various social networks. Well go check the stretch goals. Specifically, check between the spots they talk about the world's nicest gamer and that one goth guy. Oh wow, would you look at that? Its a mention of me!

What does this mean? (Beyond Ian's slightly dubious taste in business partners, obviously) Well, it means I'll be pouring my heart and soul into a little portion of this game if it gets enough backing. I don't want to talk about it too much - but if you ever wanted to join in the rubber suited fun of Japanese Super Hero TV, hijack a giant robot, or just put a bullet through the eyes of that asshole whose taking an inordinately long time to transform, I may be able to deliver.

More as things develop, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment